We Are Hiring!
EUREKA is a mobile service based business specializing in Assembly & Installation of various furniture in Toronto & GTA. You will be tasked with servicing clients in homes & offices to assemble, set up, place, install, wall-mount and modify both complex, intricate and delicate furnitures. If you have construction, interior installation and finish carpentry experience and looking to learn how to assemble items professionally or have direct on the field experience in such work, you are the right candidate! We want to grow with our installers and to make sure that everyone involved is well compensated & happy in their duties. In turn, we ask you to be punctual, reliable and consistent. You are a professional and must be a professional in everything you do.
TYPE OF WORK:
– ASSEMBLY of various furnitures; Murphy Wall-Beds, Cabinetry, Storage systems, Closets
– INSTALLATION of said furniture into Homes & Offices; Levelling, Securing & Modifying
– WALL-MOUNTING of cabinetry & systems. Complete work orders efficiently, safely, with consistency and service that exceeds our clients expectations. Must be punctual and have great communication skills with both staff and client.
– On Field experience with various types of Furniture Installation & Assembly of RTA items
– Punctuality, Reliability, Trustworthiness
– Detail orientated & Customer oriented
EQUIPMENT & OTHER:
– Basic tool requirement is a must: Handheld Hammer Drill / Impact driver, Screwdrivers, Some basic carpentry tools - Steel Toe boots & Hardhat (depending on the location of the work order) - Clean Driver’s License & a vehicle is a plus - We also have a Small Delivery Van that can be used for deliveries & installations (specify if you have experience in this)
OTHER EXPERIENCE IS A BONUS:
– Competence & Confidence in WALL-MOUNTING items into DRYWALL, PLASTER, CONCRETE, BRICK
– ART & MIRROR installation: large mirrors, collage & picture wall groupings